Patrician IV - Steam Special Edition (PC) CD Key for STEAM - GLOBAL
The Steam Special Edition contains alternate textures for the Counting House and Cog ship type.
Patrician IV is the sequel to the historical trading simulation and strategy series. You are a merchant in northern Europe in the late Middle Ages when the Hanseatic League was flourishing. Your goal is to rise to the most successful and influential member of the Hanse, ultimately being elected Elderman, leader of the trading league. You start bargaining with common goods, build up your own production and establish a merchant fleet. Later on, you will gain more and more political influence and even found new towns.
However, a Hanse merchant's life can also have its dark sides. On your way to power you have to hold your ground against fierce rivals, whom you have to fight with economic competition, price wars or impure means such as sabotage. Will you even engage in piracy?
- Become a powerful merchant - rise through the ranks using your increasing fame and wealth to shape towns from small villages to glorious capitals under your control
- A complete strategic simulation - balance competing interests, trade routes, political turmoil, disease, weather, piracy and greedy royalty
- Build an empire - construct buildings and hire workers, stimulating demand for common and exotic goods
- Battle on the high seas - protect your ships from pirate raiders in realistic and exciting sea battles
- Visually stunning - a powerful new graphics engine lets you visit bustling and realistically recreated medieval cities such as London, Novgorod, Cologne and Bergen
- Friendly Interface and Gameplay - Players will enjoy a brand-new, user friendly interface that makes Patrician IV easy to play but challenging to master
Before proceeding with Activation make sure you already download and install the Steam app.
Download and Install Steam Client from this link: https://store.steampowered.com/about
To Activate a Steam CD Key follow this:
1.Launch the Steam App
2.Login to your account
3.Click on the Game Menu
4.Select "Activate a Product on Steam"
5.Follow the on-screen instructions, then enter the Product Code
6.Click on Next and done, the Product Key is now linked to your account
After activation, you can find your games in your Steam Library where you can download and install them.