Countryballs: Modern Ballfare (PC) CD Key for STEAM - GLOBAL
Blends big bullets, bigger balls, and the biggest bats, with absurd abilities, crude customisations, and mediocre memes into what is surely the most modern and accurate representation of warfare ever depicted.
- Some Unfinished Maps - Three maps primed and ready to go, with more in the works. Battle over a bunker, wage war in the woodlands, or raise hell on the rooftops!
- Several Whole Weapons - We've got your machine guns, your rocket launchers, the fan favourite noobtube, we talking raygun, a giant finger, a throwable trashcan, you name it and we will probably add it.
- Cheap & Free SFX - Literally mashed up free and paid audio asset packs to get something that feels juuuuuust alright.
- Absurd Abilities - Just a mix of weird and wonderful perks that are mostly helpful most of the time. Fart your way to safety, or build Trump's wall.
- Tart Up Your Balls - With so many Countryballs to choose from, represent your corner of this flat earth in a style that suits you, or offends everyone else.
- Award Winning Music - Somehow convinced an award-winning composer to make the theme track, still no idea how or why, but we are grateful anyway!
- Mostly Finished Menus - I mean, they work, you can navigate and play the game, what more do you want?
- Designed by Talentless Hacks - This means we have tried to make it balanced, with consideration, and purpose. But we don't know what we are doing so you can be the judge of that. Who knows, maybe feed back to us and we can learn too.
- 101% Pay to Win! None of That Loot Box Shit Tho - Pay for the game and win at life!
Before proceeding with Activation make sure you already download and install the Steam app.
Download and Install Steam Client from this link: https://store.steampowered.com/about
To Activate a Steam CD Key follow this:
1.Launch the Steam App
2.Login to your account
3.Click on the Game Menu
4.Select "Activate a Product on Steam"
5.Follow the on-screen instructions, then enter the Product Code
6.Click on Next and done, the Product Key is now linked to your account
After activation, you can find your games in your Steam Library where you can download and install them.